Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Self Portrait: My Life on Planet Earth


When I was a young child my mother showed me a scar on her hip... then she proceeded to tell me the story of how it came to be. She explained that when she was a young girl, she had a problem with her hip that evidently no one knew how to fix... So she said there was a farm in the country with a known Ghost Doctor, so her sisters took her there. She woke up in the middle of the night and said she saw the ghost doctor in a white jacket leaving the room (not by the door... Just faded out..). She fell back to sleep and when she woke up in the morning her hip was fine... Although she had a scar on it... My mother was born and raised in Iceland. She explained to me that Ghosts were very common. Iceland was a much older country than America and seeing ghosts was more common. Just accepted as part of life. She said you were supposed to pray for them so they could move on. I heard several of her Ghost stories throughout my life... and I pretty much just accepted them as real. It is probably where my open minded intuitive nature began to develop.
In researching the creative work I am involved with at the moment... Most of what I am doing is comparing the language and experience of other scientific, creative and spiritual minds to my own personal vision. A reality check on my reality.
Specifically concerning the proposal I am putting together (as with pretty much anything I do...) After kind of a long scattered journey, I have come all the way back around to what it really is about: _LIFE_ENERGY and.. EXPERIENCE_ In the mean time along the way I got a few great ideas for new work that I am also in the process of creating. Unravelling Isolation... Kind of my theme lately... the creative energy attatched to it is phenomenal... I can feel it.

No comments: