Thursday, December 21, 2006


All of my research this week, in the end added up to... more money I am going to need!! The safety review went pretty well... I am in the process of creating my own Electric Water Studio & Exhibition Safety Manual. I also discovered new equipment that will upgrade safety above and beyond what I have been able to do in the past... for one, The GFCI... designed to protect people from severe or fatal electric shocks Because a GFCI detects ground faults, it can also prevent some electrical fires and reduce the severity of others by interrupting the flow of electric current. Although they claim to be relatively cheap... when you are working with a budget like mine, it sure doesn't seem like it. From 35 to around 250$$. I was also able to take an online electrical safety coarse and recieve a certificate from the University of South Carolina... Gotta love the internet...

No comments: