Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Electric Rock Pyramid


TURNING VISION INTO REALITY:
There are sketches and ideas scattered throughout journals and scrap paper shoved in the back of junk drawers that are now being collected and evaluated as the studio phase of the Electric Water World project gets underway...
This is one i ran across this morning... The large round circles are water balloons seperated by sheets of glass and hooked up to bare copper wire and transformers...evidently I thought it would be interesting for the electric current to pop the water balloons and send the rocks & broken glass to an electric disaster zone of live wires and water below....

Here is one to add to your list of NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS...
RECYCLE YOUR BURNED OUT LIGHTBULBS.
You can e-mail me here... MJM_OCEANWAVE@YAHOO.COM
If you live or work in or around Minneapolis....
I would definately love to stop by and pick them up...
THIS OFFER IS ONGOING... Until I have so many I don't know what to do... which I suppose is possible... but not likely for a while...
There are quite a few sculptures on the list that require burned out bulbs

No comments: