Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Time to Play!!


Where does the time go??? It is as if I had been abducted by aliens and dropped back onto the earth and suddenly discovered that There were about 2 weeks of time missing that I couldn't account for... While I have glimmers of what may have happened, I am also left with this curious feeling of what it must feel like to be a bear coming out of hibernation. Perhaps I was really wrapped up in a cocoon and have now emerged a beautiful Butterfly!! Yep... thats it... Today I am a beautiful butterfly!!
Now, although I want nothing more than to Play and play... The little bird on my shoulder is whispering in my ear... and I know that I must spend this day feathering out the spots where I have scraped paint off of the garage... and start painting it.
The rest of the week however... will mostly be mine for fun!! Yes, I have to go back to work, but since I am one of the only people who used up all of their paid time off already this year, There won't be anyone there to give me more work to do, and I have mostly finished what I had on my list for the week already.
So... what will I do???
My best friend from High School and I have an art project we mail back and forth on a jump drive... which lucky for me, just came back to me in the mail yesterday!! (The picture posted here today is from our newest collaboration. When we feel like it is done, we are going to have a 24x36 poster printed from it... estimated playtime... aproximately one year) Then... my new online friend has tagged me, (read June 27, 2007 on her blog...) so I think I will have some fun and play along!!

No comments: