Friday, April 11, 2008

Spring Revisited...



Back in the dead of winter... I have an amazing few days to sit indoors and remember... With a cup of hot chocholate... Just where it is I have been during the best 5 days of the year. This picture was taken in a digital photo booth about 30 miles into my spring Fresh Air Walk... Inspiration of Freedom... Remember How Beautiful the World is Art Tour of 2008. The tour included a thrift shopping excursion along the way... Which is where the flowers that fooled a Museum guard... Who A. just wanted to say something to me, or B. really believes I could have picked flowers so lovely just 2 days after our last 8 inches of snow melted... And of coarse the kind of poetry book you get for a dollar... which certainly would have made for the story line of a decent childrens book... But not great poetry. I am looking forward to a quiet weekend of reading, writing, drawing... and remembering all things beautiful that are filling my world each day.

No comments: