Monday, November 16, 2009

The Eighth Wonder of the World


The Seven Wonders of the World actually pale in comparison to Nikola Tesla. A Creative Genius who revolutionized the modern world. This was an experimental Studio he had in Colorado Springs. His influence far and wide has entered my world a bit more closely in recent days. The proposal I am currently involved in putting together for Tornado Sky: Sunrise includes 2 Tesla coils in a glass house. Researching the possibility of creating my own has taken me into a world of language I barely understand... This makes me all the more curious. I have discovered a group of Tesla coilers in the process that I am getting to know online. The next year is looking pretty exciting. Working with Electricity in art lately has gotten me thinking about what it must have been like to be a painter when you had to go out and figure out how to make the paint before you could paint the picture. I am in the process of creating Electric Lightning Blue...