Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Two Steps Forward... One Step Forward... As Long As It Keeps Moving Forward...



Setting up the Electric Water World Studio is Definately moving forward... But you would never know it by looking at it right now. Part of the process is moving everything That doesn't pertain specifically to the project out of the way... which also involves moving a lot of other stuff in the house to make a place to move it... And because I rarely do anything the easy way... We are also setting up a new room for Darien... and painting... which means we had to move all of the stuff out of that room... So right now I am sleeping on the floor of my studio room on a pile of blankets... surrounded by more stuff than I had in there when I started.... So being the eternal optomist I am... I am still planning on making my Feb First deadline to be up and running... To start putting together the new series of... LIFE/ART ELECTRIC/WATER INTERACTIVE/SCULPTURE that will make up the first phase of the Electric Water World Project... Which incidentally... is all part of a bigger Life Long undertaking that my instincs are telling me will take place over the next 50 years... Which means I am planning on living and working to the age of 95...(I have really been doing a lot of writing and thinking lately...) And by the way... since I probably never mentioned it here before... My retirement plan is to return to the life of a starving artist... Hopefully without really Starving... That Is part of my 10 years to retirement plan... although I don't really expect to have much more than I do today... My son however will be grown up... I never did need much more than my art and a few essentials...
Jan 2007......office..................studio
Mon 15.........3/4.......................0
Tues 16........2.5........................1
Wed 17..........2.........................1/2
Thurs 18.......0...........................1
Fri 19.............1..........................0
Sat 20...........1..........................6.5
Sun 21...........0..........................5
Totals...........7.25......................14
Grand Total..............21.25

No comments: