Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Slush Ball....




This week has been a very busy one at work... The Re-Branding project is in full swing... which has meant overtime... and very little time to think for myself... The timing is good, I have most of the planning already done for my creative work for the year. Actually making the sculptures has to happen in the studio anyway. This will be the real challenge. To juggle time between taking care of my family, making time for friends and... well, me.
My studio is already partially up and running, and I don't see any reason why I won't be done by Feb. First. That is the official start date for the new electric/water_life/art_interactive/sculptures I am about to create.
The Slush ball is a Company party in March... I guess they spend a bunch of money on us for a night.. dinner and drinks... maybe a band... anyway, since I am the only artist around this place, they have asked me to make the poster... Slush ball... I guess because it will be spring and we will all be dancing in the slush... Or be dancing and be sloshed... I didn't make up the name, I'm just working on the poster.
Jan 2007..............studio..........office
mon 22....0........5
tues 23..........1..................0
wed 24.................0.................2
thurs 25.........1/2............................1
fri 26.......................0.............................1
sat 27..................7.................0
sun 28.........................6....................0
totals............14 1/2..................4.5
GRAND TOTAL.........................................&*_&*(^&*%^##$#^*(_+)_+))_()&*(^&$^%#$#!@#!~~$@%$^()*............................NINETEENHOURS

The main problem I have with tracking only certain activity, is that life/art are so interconnected......and really, Ihave no way of tracking how much work I am getting done while I sleep and daydream.......

No comments: