Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hell Week and the 18 hour lockdown

By Friday night, I stopped on the way home from work, picked up a bottle of wine and a 6 pack of beer, and locked myself in my studio, with earplugs in, and pretty much stayed right there for the next 18 hours.... It reminded me a lot of being a kid and building a fort in my closet, that no one elese could go to... I think I will turn my studio into a fort now that I think about it...afrterall, it is a very nice place to be alone. By Sunday morning I had a very clear vision of yet another layer of my work which is unfolding...You can see it here begining with next weeks new and revised time Journal. It is part of my Life/Art/Work_Under the title of Life_Time_Achievement_Performance****Now for the Weekly Report****Feb 2007......19th....studio....1_Office...1/2...20th...studio...0...office_1....21st...studio...1...Office_0_....22nd...1/2_...office_0....23rd...studio...5_office....1_...24th...studio....12...office_0_...25th...studio...8...office_1*******Total Studio_27.5_*****Total Office....3.5....GRAND WEEKLY TOTAL*******THIRTY_ONE_HOURS

No comments: