Thursday, May 31, 2007

Todays To Do List:


• Lie motionless on a white sand beach, except for the energy required to sip on fruity umbrella drinks.
• Follow my heart fearlessly into future.
• Stay awake until the sun comes up.
• Turn into a bluebird and fly through the sky.
• Watch the rain fall on a sunny day.
• Pick dandilions and catch butterflies.
• Play hopschotch and jacks and draw on the sidewalk with chalk from one end of the block to the other.
• Sleep alone on a moonlit beach of a remote island in the tropics.
• Hunt for caterpillars in a sea of wildflowers.
• Let my hair blow in the wind as I drive a go-kart (smiling) up the Pacific Coast highway.
• Spin around in circles until I fall laughing on the ground.
• Sit on my front porch and take a deep breath of the sweet smell of ozone as the rain comes pouring down and the cool breeze turns to a fierce wind... followed by the rumble of thunder and the sound of rain dancing under the tires of passing cars... watching lightning flash in the distant sky, to remind me of my heart... as I follow it fearlessly into the future.

No comments: