Thursday, October 11, 2007

Today is my 1 year Online Journal Anniversary!!!


I started a draft for this post on my one year online journal anniversary, I am so busy I couldn't get back to it until now... It is already October 22nd. Only 2 weekends left until the fellowship deadline. I am trying to make this my last week of overtime at work... I am having a great time working on my project when I get a chance. Last night I plugged in a transformer... It was really an amazing feeling to hear the electricity buzzing and feel that energy again...
Well for now... back to work... making some money to finish the project... There really isn't anything I do that my mind doesn't connect back to the process of creating artwork.... I find the process very exciting, especially since I have come to a point in my life where I feel that I have just completed the groundwork for my MFA... Now I get to put it all together!!!!!

No comments: