Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Twenty Five Years to be exact....



I was just sitting here thinking about how long I have waited for this year to arrive. After all... in 1983 I told my father that I was leaving Art college, but not to worry, because in 2008 I was going to be a famous artist!! I can't wait to see what happens!!
Especially since most of the years since then haven't given me any evidence pointing even remotely in that direction. I never stopped creating artwork despite all of the difficult years I endured. About 7 years ago, when my life challenges were more than I felt I could handle anymore, a very interesting thing happened. The walls between this world and another became much thinner. A world reserved for spirits gifted as psychics opened itself up to me in ways that led me to understand more fully just what it was I was doing here. Then in the fall of 2006, about the time I started posting this online journal, my creative life began to take on a life of it's own, where things I had only dreamed of doing in the past began to take shape almost effortlessly. True it is a very demanding force that is expecting a lot out of me... I am so ready to rise to the challenge. All in all I have come to believe that we truly do plan our life journey to this world in great detail before we arrive. Little glimmers of the future along the way present themselves to assure us we are on the right path.

No comments: