Monday, September 08, 2008

Outer Space Electric Zone


In case you haven't seen me in a while... which is almost everyone... I just thought I would draw this little picture of myself for your amusement!! My spring and summer were filled with tons of writing, figuring, walking, reading, daydreaming, remembering, moving and adjusting...
#1 Being where I belong.
With fall begining and my job ending Sept. 30th.... I should probably be worried a little...
Yet I am so excited :-)
It is the begining of a great adventure!!
I am in the process of writing my own Creative Manifesto...
Giving away all of my old clothes and replacing them with nothing but purple and yellow :-)
Blasting into the universe I belong to where I will spend the rest of my earthbound days doing one thing and one thing ONLY...
Being the creative spirit I am...
Stay tuned as I navigate my way through the writing of my personal Manifesto and re-create the very world I am living in :-)
Dec 8th is my birthday... Always a great time for new beginings... I believe this is the day I will publish my
New World Manifesto....
Why not.... If we are not fully who we are meant to be... we are cheating more than just ourselves...
And who said it was going to be easy???
I really doubt any of us really came just for the Joy ride :-)
So... with a light hearted grin... the whimsical spirit of childhood and these famous words from Buzz Lightyear...
" To infinity and beyond..." ....See you there :-)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Good luck, MJ!

Miss Jane Mansfield said...

Thanks Jennifer :-)

Jennifer said...

Hey MJ- Did you end up going to Patti Digh's book tour stop? If so, how was it?!?! I don't see any scheduled for my area yet, but remain hopeful.

Miss Jane Mansfield said...

Hi Jennifer
I wasn't able to go after all...
Family obligations squased my dream :-(
Luckily I am full of dreams so I am enjoying entertaining myself with them endlessly now that I am unemployed... I should have internet access at home soon and hope to get back to regular updates on Electric Water World News...
Thanks for writing...
Miss Jane :-)

Jennifer said...

I'm glad your dream bin is full!