Thursday, February 12, 2009

When I was a Child... One Night I Flew Out My Bedroom Window



Dream Window #9
The piece that had originally started out as the kitchen window as part of the Electric Water house series is somehow now leading me in a new direction... Back to the freedom of daydreaming... and memories of magical childhood dreams...
The rest of this week I will be finishing construction of Dream Window #9... Which incidentally has evolved through several renditions and titles... Windows and Dreams alike have always been of particular interest and curiosity in my world.
I am really looking forward to seeing all of the new work lighting the gallery... Another kind of dream, yet somehow one doesn't seem to exist without the other.
I find it amazing how much work I get done in my sleep. The lines between this world and another for me get thinner all the time.

No comments: