Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Electric Water Extravaganza... is about to begin...



Sketches from Electric Water Garden and The Shooting Gallery... Both from The opening night performance stage set for "Blue Moon".
...in just over 6 weeks I will be starting the job of moving everything into the galley and setting it all up. This week I am transitioning from major construction to what I love to do most, which if you haven't guessed by now... is playing with water and electricity!! I get to start experimenting with hooking lights up and seeing how they look underwater... as well as playing with the transformers and fluorescent pieces... Look forward to a few images from the laboratory via cell phone camera over the next few weeks... Until then... it's back to the carpenter's table for me.

No comments: