Thursday, April 16, 2009

Cleaning Organizing & Getting Ready to Build...




With inventory behind me and the storage closet cleaned out... Packing and moving show pieces out of my living/work space is really helping to clear out my mind.
Just a few more things to build for opening night and I am good to go... of coarse there are still lots of loose ends to tie up... but it feels manageable.
8 more magic days before set up... My number one priority is to stay focused, rest, eat well... and stay well... around me, many of the people closest to my life are in crisis... doing what I can to help is important... while remaining the calm center of the tornado that surrounds me.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Just an everyday hobby... lalala!

:) I can't wait to see photos of everything.

Stay calm in your tornado!

Miss Jane Mansfield said...

la la la :-)
that is pretty funny... cause really to me... it kind of is...