Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Cowboy Coffee...



Another fine day... Hot coffee and power tools. The sun is shining, the windows are open, it's payday and I managed to survive a week with my son having the flu... and not get sick!! Somewhere along the way I broke my beautiful vintage glass coffee pot in the midst of this construction zone. I was really sad, I loved that thing... then I looked around the room... one of my art things was this old cowboy coffee pot. I took the lid and the basket from the broken pot and tried to brew a pot of coffee with the Cowboy Coffee pot... It worked perfect... The only thing I am missing is the campfire... So with a hot cup of Cowboy Coffee in hand... Today I am building the Shooting Gallery... This is one I am pretty excited about. It is a carnival booth with 3 large 1500 watt baseball park light bulbs hanging in the window for targets... the guns are Super Soakers!!
I have waited a very long time for this day... It's going to be a good one!!

No comments: