Saturday, April 18, 2009

Gallery Work Day


Saturday before set up... This afternoon and evening will be spent at the gallery... assessing the electrical hook-up and signing on the dotted line...
Seems a bit late in the game for the contract... but I have built a great working relationship with the owners of the Gallery. They have been ultra supportive in seeing that nothing stands in the way of my being able to have a great show... At this point most of the unknown territory has been charted and I think we are going to have a great show. Many thanks to many friends and supporters along with the really amazing faith the Sugarman's (owners of Gallery13) put into allowing me the audacity to believe I could put a show of this magnitude together on a wish and a prayer.

1 comment:

The Idyllopus person said...

I am excited for you and eagerly await images and video.