Monday, April 13, 2009

Inventory Madness


Sitting in the middle of a pile of wires and light bulbs.... all of the months of burying myself in through construction of the show is now unraveling. 12 days... Ground Control to Major Tom... This is actually my favorite time of the entire process. I love sifting through junk drawers and boxes... uncovering forgetten treasures and dreaming up new ideas... which is exactly what I get to do now... as I put together the final elements for the set of the opening night performance. Time to be playful and childish and forget about all the rules... Just me and my imagination... Under a sunshine sky chasing Butterflies and Grasshoppers... maybe even a frog or two... which is what I used to keep in buckets and jars before I went and grew up... Sort of anyway.

No comments: