Sunday, April 05, 2009

To The Moon !!!



It is a bit hard to comprehend being in marathon mode when my mind has been wrapped around this show pretty much all of the time... Officially since November 2008... but more officially... over the past 30 years... and I mean even at night when I sleep... I am soooo busy working out the details. But that is where I am at today. With about 20 working days before I begin moving everything to the gallery for installation, I am sticking close to home to keep my head focused. Tearing down and packing things up to move while simultaneously using the space I open up to build pieces for the opening night performance. There is something magical about living in a 600 sq ft studio with a 17 year old and a 160 pound dog where you are building a show for a 4600 sq ft space.
Looking at it, you wouldn't have the slightest clue what the heck I am thinking... But when it is all said and done... you will see the magic of my dreams.

No comments: