Monday, August 03, 2009

Dream a little Dream...


Stars Shining Bright Above You... When the glimmer and sparkle of your spirit become dimmed by the shadow of oppression... Whatever form it may take... There is only one answer... Dream a little Dream... For yourself, and nobody else. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again... isn't that what Frankie said?
Lately, I have required an unusually high amount of dream time... both in my sleep and otherwise. Actually to the point of wondering if I am suffering some God Forsaken illness or depression. Neither of which seem particularly likely... The best answer I can come up with is that I have spread myself too thin... not having allowed myself the Jane space and Jane time it takes to be who I am... in the process even the treasured gift of lighthearted friendships and laughter have gotten a bit stepped on... a sure sign it is High Time I step back and allow myself the space and time to shine as brightly as the stars above.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wonderful post (I also love the illustration). My glimmer and sparkle have definitely been tarnished a tad this summer. Stepping back and polishing sounds like a plan.

Miss Jane Mansfield said...

Thanks... I almost deleted it... but now I am smiling. Hope you are too :-)