Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Wildflower Butterfly Garden


The next 48 hours around here I will be hosting my own studio marathon. Organizing, Creating promo materials and planting flower seeds in Dixie cups. Just as the caterpillar undergoes a major transformation on his journey to flight... so am I.
The flowers in Dixie cups are part of my fund raising plan. The rest of April pretty much will be spent getting prepared for May fund raising events.
My dream time has been pretty vivid and intense lately. I even got to spend some time last night with my dog who recently passed away... That was really nice. All in all I feel pretty energized and ready to get to work. I think I am past the fear factor now.
After all... Tornado Sky: Sunrise is a pretty Cool Gift for all of us... I just happen to be one of the people here to bring it to life!!
I am really looking forward to giving others the opportunity to be a part of it's creation.

No comments: