Monday, November 24, 2008

Undressing Black


Life for me these days is full of bright colors. Electrically charged light color. Each one full of it's own transformative power. Yellow Orange Purple and Green seem to be the most important in my day to day life now... The first three are pretty much all I am wearing. As I work these colors into my life... they are spilling like blood onto everything I touch, which this week is painting the picket fence I carried in from the alley to create the performance stage for my upcoming show in March...
Being that I am part of one of the original DIY generations... that is to say... before the term was coined... Jammin Econo is in my blood... so... losing my job and living on toothpicks while taking on a show of this magnitude is more than a leap of faith... It is the point of infinity where the universal law of abundance and a creative steam engine locomotive collide... That is where you will find me today.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a wonderful place to be!

FYI- yes, you're back on the blog roll. For some reason my settings were changed to only show 50... it's fixed, everyone is accounted for!