Friday, December 05, 2008

Nearing the end...


2008... My year of transformation is nearly complete. With my birthday weekend at hand I am in my most introspective/reflective time of year... which today has so far amounted to the fact that in reviewing the year it has come to my attention that I have misplaced the journal containing a cut and paste compilation of my best writing of the year... presented in a reading last summer with the Riot Act series...
So instead of burning up the rest of my day searching... I will just leave you with this to read while I spend the rest of my day shopping at Fleet Farm and Home Depot collecting treasures for my upcoming show in March.
Moments of clarity shine through the clouds on a rainy day lifting my spirits to a hilltop view of sunlight shining down from above the cloud line. In my most powerful moments of glory I am sure that what I am doing today lifts me up onto higher ground where I boldly hand my credentials down to my attitude where they will be prepared to roll off my tongue at will...

No comments: