Friday, April 24, 2009

Picture Perfect




Today I am working on putting together chicken wire frames for souvenir show pictures.
I also picked up some tags to put on the work that is for sale... some of the sculptures I am breaking up and selling each individual item that makes up the whole piece separately... The tags will be numbered and signed in the order they are sold.
The souvenir items will be priced to sell... Anything that has light bulbs under water will come with a service contract.... I guess that makes me kind of like the Maytag repair man of Art. There will also be T-Shirts for sale at the opening and online.
Just some creative brainstorming to finance an unconventional show in terms of marketability. Items will range in price from $19.99 to Priceless... I may even sell the tags... with or with out a purchase of art!!

No comments: