Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I'm Sailing Away...


I borrowed this image from Franconia's Blog... Where I have been daydreaming of what the summer ahead will be like... In attempting to have some semblance of control over what is about to happen in my life, I can only stand back in awe and be humbled by the fact that the universal law of abundance is at work and I am simply one tiny little spark in the fire that is the whole of what is about to happen.
As much as I dote over the fog for control... Time and time again, the pieces come together in spite of me. At this point I am resigning some of my control seeking nature to the universal flow and trying to wait out the next couple of weeks as gracefully as possible. On top of it... I have the pleasure and honor of some of my Icelandic relatives coming to stay with me the same weekend I leave for Franconia...
There is no way all of the world spinning around in my head is ever going to settle down... I just have to do the best I can between now and then to remember to pack my toothbrush!!

No comments: