Tuesday, December 28, 2010

The Universe According to Miss Jane

On Dec 28 I woke up from a dream with "The Universe According to Miss Jane" being the first words on my mind for the day. With no pen in sight, I tucked the thought away here for a future post so as not to forget it. Then a few moments later I found the pen and filled a page in my journal with a long list of dreams and expectations I have my heart set on for the year. No wonder I have needed so much sleep lately. I was worn out by the time I got to the end of the list!! But now 2011 is here and it is time to kick into gear and make it all happen. One thing on my list is volunteering for an after school program for girls from third to sixth grade... I have been invited to do a sculpture workshop... the theme is "Dream". I am really looking forward to spending time setting imaginations free and watching their dreams take shape.
As for me tonight... It is a studio night. Time away from the world for a few precious hours of daydreaming and junk drawers.

No comments: